Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Things...



Now I take this to mean things, not people. If I had to list those my favorites of coarse would be 1- My Lord and Savior, Jesus. 2- My husband 3- My children 4 - My friends and extended family. But I am going to get selfish and list the a few of my favorite things....

(In no particular order...)

Iced Coffee at Dunkin Donut

Chinese buffets

Quality time with my husband (that is my love language:-)

Long car rides with my daughter and with my good friend Michele to doctor appointments.

Reading a magazine or book (after the bible)

Homeschooling

Writing / Posting on my blog

Pretending to make "lapbooks" with my friend Stacy

Shopping - the laid back, jut looking, in no rush, no one is waiting for me to make dinner shopping.

Used Christian Book Stores

Library sales

etc.

etc.

etc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it is fun to pretend, isn't it? I guess there's a part of us that isn't grown up yet! :-)